Situated on the first floor, the Tekapo Suite's unparalleled views will provide you with an unforgettable start to your day.
Our luxurious Tekapo Suite boasts uninterrupted views over Lake Hayes to the spectacular rolling hills and mountains beyond. This airy first-floor suite offers full-length panoramic windows and access to your own private balcony through the glass sliding doors, so you can experience our signature breath-taking views from every angle.
Features & Amenities
Our spacious suites blend contemporary luxury with authentic charm and a true sense of place.
- Private balcony with panoramic lake and mountain views
- Super-king bed with Egyptian cotton linens and goose down duvet
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, walk-in shower and deep bathtub
- Premium New Zealand bathroom amenities, hair dryer, bathrobes and slippers
- Open personal lounge space with armchairs and coffee table
- Access to all Retreat facilities including two living areas, outdoor infinity pool and hot tub, gym and sauna
- 52" plasma television with Freeview channels, smart entertainment system and surround sound
- Complimentary minibar with snacks, soft drinks, and bottled water
- Nespresso coffee and tea-making facilities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local calls
- Walk-in wardrobe with digital safe
- Air conditioning
- Laundry service*
- Concierge service
All rates include a complimentary à la carte & continental breakfast with barista coffee, served daily in Stoneridge Lodge. Complimentary airport transfers are available on request.
Retreat Suites are priced at $1,285 + GST per night based on double occupancy. Extra guests may be accommodated on request for a surcharge. Child up to 10 years - $125 + GST per night; child 11 to 16 years - $175 + GST per night; adult - $225 + GST per night.
"The Estate is breathtakingly beautiful, that’s a fact. But what is more remarkable is the team that made our wedding so much more memorable and simply perfect. Suzanne and Em..."
- Kate and Hyannis, September 2019