A high-end getaway to escape the ordinary...
Sitting high above the vineyards and magnificent grounds, the Retreat represents the very best of New Zealand, offering unparalleled views over New Zealand’s famous Lake Hayes and the majestic snow-capped mountain ranges beyond.
Our six luxury suites all have floor-to-ceiling glass windows and private balconies, with a central lounge, dining room and health and spa facilities, all thoughtfully designed to harmonize with the magical landscape and create a haven of peace and serenity. Leave the real world behind and unwind, relax and indulge in the ultimate luxury accommodation.
Our sumptuous suites offer every indulgence, with super king-size beds, private balconies, open personal living spaces and capacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and decadent deep baths. Entertainment in the Suites is state-of-the-art, with 52” plasma televisions, SKY digital, integrated Netflix and complimentary high-speed wireless internet.
Every last detail has been carefully considered in the design of these suites, from the luxurious furnishings to the indulgent linen and fluffy pillows, with the aim of delivering an exclusive, unforgettable experience.
This enchanting location with every creature comfort is simply unforgettable.
Guests will experience:
- Private balcony with lake and mountain views
- Super king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets
- Cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning in Stoneridge Lodge, served with barista coffee
- Nespresso coffee and tea-making facilities
- Complimentary snacks, soft drinks and bottled water
- Premium bathroom amenities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local phone calls
- 52” plasma television, smart entertainment system and surround sound
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Personal concierge/Retreat Manager
- Complimentary airport transfers on request
"We were on our Honeymoon and stayed a few nights at the Stoneridge Estate, the grounds were beautiful. The hostess greeted us with wine and cheese platter in our room that over loo..."
- Jenny Smerin - Jan 2018