Stoneridge Retreat offers luxury accommodation and pure indulgence for your stay in Queenstown.
High-end Getaway to escape the Ordinary
Sitting high above the vineyards and magnificent grounds, the Retreat represents the very best of New Zealand, offering unparalleled views over New Zealand’s famous Lake Hayes and the majestic snow-capped mountain ranges beyond.
Our six luxury suites all have floor-to-ceiling glass windows and private balconies, with a central lounge, dining room and health and spa facilities, all thoughtfully designed to harmonize with the magical landscape and create a haven of peace and serenity. Leave the real world behind and unwind, relax and indulge in the ultimate luxury accommodation.
Our sumptuous suites offer every indulgence, with super king-size beds, private balconies, open personal living spaces and capacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and decadent deep baths. Entertainment in the Suites is state-of-the-art, with 52” plasma televisions, SKY digital, integrated Netflix and complimentary high-speed wireless internet.
Every last detail has been carefully considered in the design of these suites, from the luxurious furnishings to the indulgent linen and fluffy pillows, with the aim of delivering an exclusive, unforgettable experience.
This enchanting location with every creature comfort is simply unforgettable.
Guests will experience:
Facilities included in the tariff
- Private balcony with lake and mountain views
- Super king-size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menu
- Separate walk-in shower and deep bathtub
- Cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning in Stoneridge Lodge, served with barista coffee
- Complimentary deluxe minibar
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Premium bathroom amenities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local phone calls
- 52” plasma television, smart entertainment system and surround sound
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Personal concierge/Retreat Manager
- Airport transfers on request
"I would just like to thank you again for our wonderful stay with you all. Undoubtedly you have a fabulous venue, pristine and away from the bustle of Queenstown, but it was your..."
- Steve Power - Dec 2017