Situated on the upper floor with spectacular views, the Gibbston Suite is the perfect spot for a relaxing break or romantic getaway for two.
Our elegant Gibbston Suite features unparalleled views over the Estate's very own boutique vineyard, Lake Hayes and the majestic mountains beyond. Curl up on the comfortable leather sofa with a glass of wine after a day of exploring the local sights, or enjoy complete peace and seclusion as you take in the sunset from the sanctuary of your private balcony.
Features & Amenities
Our charming Lodge suites offer an authentic blend of traditional design and contemporary comfort.
- Private balcony with panoramic lake and mountain views
- King-size bed with Egyptian cotton linen and goose down duvet
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Premium New Zealand bathroom amenities, hairdryer, and fluffy robes
- Open personal lounge area with leather sofa
- Access to all Lodge facilities including outdoor lap pool and spa pool
- 48" plasma television with Freeview channels and smart entertainment system
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and bottled water
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local calls
- Walk-in wardrobe with digital safe
- Laundry service*
All bookings include a complimentary à la carte & continental breakfast with barista coffee, served daily in Stoneridge Lodge. Complimentary airport transfers are available on request.
Important: Stoneridge Estate does not provide self-catering accommodation. For catering purposes please note a minimum of 48 hour’s notice is required.
Please note that during the off-peak season 1st May - 31st October we offer a refund on your deposit in case of cancellation 60 days prior to arrival (less a $100 admin fee). This is not available when booking through any channel other than directly through the Stoneridge website.
"We were lucky enough to stay in the Retreat - amazing views over Lake Hayes from the top of the Estate were available from every very spacious and luxurious room. The hosts were so..."
- Julie, December 2019