Situated on the upper floor, the Coronet Suite offers stunning views over Lake Hayes and the majestic mountains beyond, perfect for couples or families.
Our luxurious Coronet Suite boasts uninterrupted views out over the vineyard, lake, and mountains from the panoramic private balcony. This spacious upper-floor suite features a comfortable window-side day bed where you can curl up with a book and watch the world go by. A small second twin room connecting via the en-suite bathroom may be added to create a two-room suite.
Features & Amenities
Our charming Lodge suites offer an authentic blend of traditional design and contemporary comfort.
- Private balcony with panoramic lake and mountain views
- Queen-size bed with Egyptian cotton linen and goose down duvet
- Optional interconnecting twin room with one double bed and one single bed*
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with twin vanities and walk-in shower
- Premium New Zealand bathroom amenities, hair dryer and fluffy robes
- Access to all Lodge facilities including an outdoor lap pool and spa pool
- 48" plasma television with Freeview channels and smart entertainment system
- Complimentary minibar with soft drinks and bottled water
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local calls
- Digital safe
- Laundry service*
All bookings include a complimentary à la carte & continental breakfast with barista coffee, served daily in Stoneridge Lodge. Complimentary airport transfers are available on request.
Stoneridge Estate does not provide self-catering accommodation. For catering purposes, please note a minimum of 48 hours' notice is required.
Please note that during the off-peak season 1st May - 31st October we offer a refund on your deposit in case of cancellation 60 days prior to arrival (less a $100 admin fee). This is not available when booking through any channel other than directly through the Stoneridge website.
"The team at Stoneridge made our elopement wedding so easy, and incredibly memorable. All involved were super lovely and we could not have hoped for a nicer bunch to spend our speci..."
- Jet, September 2019