Stoneridge Estate is home to one of Central Otago's best kept romantic honeymoon secrets, only minutes away from charming Queenstown.
Set tastefully apart from the main Lodge, the Cottage at Stoneridge overlooks the vineyard with magnificent views of Lake Hayes and the alpine peaks beyond. Inspired by the traditional Southern Miner’s cottage, this romantic residence was created from schist rock, reclaimed timber beams and ornamental hand-forged iron to create a unique couple’s escape.
The Ultimate Romantic Destination
Enjoy complete comfort and relaxation in the private lounge with luxurious leather sofas, cosy fur throws and stone fireplace. Upstairs, retreat to the lavishly-appointed bedroom with panoramic lake and mountain views and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower, twin vanities and spa bath.
Features & Amenities
- Private terrace with panoramic lake and mountain views
- King-size bed with Egyptian cotton linen and goose-down duvet
- Private ground-floor lounge with gas fire, leather sofa & armchairs, coffee table and bar area
- Spacious en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, walk-in shower and spa bath
- Premium New Zealand bathroom amenities, hair dryer and fluffy robes
- Access to all Lodge facilities including outdoor lap pool and hot tub
- 52" plasma television with Freeview channels and smart entertainment system
- Complimentary minibar with snacks, soft drinks and bottled water
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local calls
- Digital safe
- Laundry service*
All bookings include a complimentary à la carte & continental breakfast with barista coffee, served daily in Stoneridge Lodge. Complimentary airport transfers are available on request.
Important: Stoneridge Estate does not provide self-catering accommodation.
For catering purposes, please note a minimum of 48 hours' notice is required.
"Stoneridge Estate is in a class of its own. Gorgeous location, wonderful staff, amazing facility and owners that know how to be welcoming, courteous and attentive. I highly recomme..."
- Michele, February 2020