Stoneridge Estate is home to one of Central Otago's best kept romantic Honeymoon secrets, only minutes away from charming Queenstown.
Romantic Honeymoon Getaway
Set tastefully apart from the main Lodge, the Honeymoon Cottage at Stoneridge overlooks the vineyard with magnificent views at Lake Hayes and the alpine peaks beyond.
Inspired by the traditional Southern Miner’s cottage, this bijou residence was created from Otago schist rock, Welsh slate & recycled timbers. Ornamental hand-forged iron and demolition timber add to the distinctive ambience, evoking imagery of knights in shining armour and beautiful maidens.
This enchanting location with every creature comfort is simply unforgettable.
Guests will experience:
- Accommodation in a two level cottage with luxuriously appointed upper level bedroom with en-suite bathroom & spa bath
- A ground level lounge area with open gas fire and private veranda overlooking Lake Hayes
- Gourmet chocolates on arrival
- Cooked and/or Continental Breakfast each morning served with espresso coffee
- Private chef for inside dining on request
- Telephone, surround sound entertainment system with DVD/CD player and 42 inch plasma TV screen
- 24 hours concierge on request
- Outdoor hot tub
- Balcony upstairs and downstairs overlooking the vineyards
- Expanding windows upstairs
Important: Stoneridge Estate does not provide self catering accommodation. For catering purposes please note a minimum of 48 hour’s notice is required.
"We had the absolute pleasure to stay at Stoneridge in August 2017. It was such a romantic retreat. The property is stunning and you can tell the years of dedication and effort that..."
- Angela and Jason - August 2017