Stoneridge Estate is home to one of Central Otago's best kept romantic Honeymoon secrets, only minutes away from charming Queenstown.
Luxury Honeymoon Retreat
Set tastefully apart from the main Lodge, the Honeymoon Cottage at Stoneridge overlooks the vineyard with magnificent views of Lake Hayes and the alpine peaks beyond.
Inspired by the traditional Southern Miner’s cottage, this bijou residence was created from Otago schist rock, Welsh slate & recycled timbers. Ornamental hand-forged iron and demolition timber add to the distinctive ambience, evoking imagery of knights in shining armour and beautiful maidens.
This enchanting location with every creature comfort is simply unforgettable.
Guests will experience:
- 42" plasma television, entertainment system and surround sound
- Premium bathroom amenities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet and local phone calls
- Tea and coffee making facilities and snack bar
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Complimentary airport transfers on request
- Accommodation in a two-level cottage with luxuriously-appointed bedroom, en-suite bathroom & ground floor lounge area
- Private balcony and veranda with lake and mountain views
- King-size bed with Egyptian cotton linen, goose down duvet and pillow menu
- Separate walk-in shower and spa bath
- Cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning, served with barista coffee
Important: Stoneridge Estate does not provide self catering accommodation. For catering purposes please note a minimum of 48 hour’s notice is required.
"We had the absolute pleasure to stay at Stoneridge in August 2017. It was such a romantic retreat. The property is stunning and you can tell the years of dedication and effort that..."
- Angela and Jason - August 2017