Explore some of the best skiing and snowboarding New Zealand has to offer with Stoneridge Estate’s stunning winter escape packages.
Imagine relaxing by a crackling fire with a glass of the Estate’s own wine after an exhilarating day skiing the breathtaking Remarkables or Coronet Peak mountain ranges, soaking in our lakeside hot tub with majestic mountain views, or soothing tired muscles with a massage in our relaxing spa – all before indulging in a private candlelit five-course dinner prepared by your very own chef.
Your Winter Wonderland Package Includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Luxury private transfers to and from the world-renowned Remarkables or Coronet Peak ski fields on each day of your stay
- Ski passes each day for the ski field of your choice
- Private in-lodge equipment fitting and hire including skis, boots and poles (additional hire items on request)
- Hearty skier’s continental and/or cooked breakfast each day with Espresso coffee (already included)
- Après-ski cheese-board and canapes when you return from the mountain
- Optional ‘Trust the Chef’ private five-course candlelit dinner at Stoneridge Estate on an evening of your choice
Why not take the opportunity to explore the slopes with an experienced local instructor, or charter a helicopter exclusively for your use along with a fully-qualified guide for the ultimate heli-ski experience in the backcountry?
For those who prefer a more relaxed pace, explore the slope less travelled with a peaceful snowshoe walk, or take some time out and treat yourself to a revitalising massage.
Price of Package:
$2926 + GST for 2 nights in our cosy Lodge
$3196 + GST for 2 nights in our intimate Cottage
$4476 + GST for 2 nights in our superior Retreat
Optional add-on of a 5 course Trust the Chef dinner for two for an additional $147pp + GST
A chartered helicopter as well as any ski or snowboard lessons come at an additional cost (price on request).
For spa and beauty treatments please request separately.
*Please find the option to add your Winter Wonderland as a package on page 2 of the Booking Form under 'Services'.
"We were lucky enough to stay in the cottage at Stoneridge Estate following our wedding in August 2017. What can I say - it was just perfect! As soon as we arrived we were greeted b..."
- Emily and Pete - September 2017