Winter Weekend Escape Package
Enjoy a getaway to Stoneridge with our Winter Weekend Escape Package, available until 31st October 2021 - perfect for a romantic break in Queenstown, New Zealand's winter playground.
Feel like treating yourself or a special person to an indulgent getaway? Book a three-night stay before 31st October and enjoy a complimentary five-course 'Trust the Chef' degustation on one evening during your stay, local cheeseboard & glass of the Estate's boutique wine each afternoon, and two glasses of Central Otago bubbles in our hot tub under the stars on an evening of your choice. And don't worry about getting up early - we'll also treat you to late check-out on your day of departure.
Weekend Escape Package Includes
- Luxurious three-night stay in the Lodge, Cottage or Retreat
- Complimentary cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning, served with barista coffee
- Complimentary five-course 'Trust the Chef' degustation dinner in Stoneridge Lodge on one evening during your stay (add wine pairing for $38 + GST per person)
- Two glasses of New Zealand sparkling wine to enjoy in the outdoor hot tub on an evening of your choosing
- Glass of the Estate's wine and local cheeseboard each afternoon, served between 4.30pm - 6.00pm
- Late check-out of 12.00pm on your day of departure
- Concierge service to help you make the most of what Queentown has to offer during your stay with us - from in-room spa treatments and luxury wine tours to snowsports and adventure activities!
Enter promo code 'ESCAPE' when booking to select this package, or contact our reservations team for more information.
Available for stays before 31st October 2021 for new bookings only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. The same room must be occupied for the duration of the booking. Massage and dinner bookings are subject to availability and 48 hours' notice may be required to guarantee a booking.
"I had never stayed at a winery and wow - just wow - this was an incredible stay. From the moment we drove up the driveway we had to stop and take photos - the entrance door was so ..."
- Katie, March 2020