'Stay 3, Pay 2' Weekend Getaway
Enjoy a long weekend away with Stoneridge Estate - book a two-night stay and receive a third night complimentary so you can make the most of everything that Queenstown has to offer.
There’s no more beautiful place to escape for a long weekend or stay-cation than Queenstown. Treat yourself or a loved one to a getaway to Stoneridge before 31st October 2021 and for any two-night stay booked, we’ll gift you a third night free of charge. And just to make sure you are left feeling fully relaxed and refreshed, you'll also receive 20% off a couple's massage and complimentary late check-out on your day of departure.
Stay 3, Pay 2 - Weekend Getaway Package Includes
- Complimentary third night when you book two nights' accommodation in our Lodge, Cottage or Retreat
- Complimentary cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning, served with barista coffee
- Complimentary wine and local cheeseboard each afternoon, served between 4.30pm - 6.00pm
- Option to add couple's massage with 20% discount
- Complimentary airport transfers on request
- Late check-out of 12.00pm on day of departure
- Concierge service to help you make the most of everything that Queenstown has to offer for your weekend break - from fine dining and wine tours to snowsports and adventure activities!
- Option to add private dining on request
Add a 'Trust the Chef' five-course dinner for two on a night of your choosing for $149pp + GST.
Enter promo code 'WEEKEND' when booking to select this package, or contact our reservations team for more information.
Available for stays before 31st October 2021 for new bookings only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. The same room must be occupied for the duration of the booking. Massage and dinner bookings are subject to availability and 48 hours' notice may be required to guarantee a booking.
"We hosted a small group of fourteen for a 'Trust the Chef' five-course degustation in the Lodge at Stoneridge after our heli-elopement. The evening absolutely blew us away, and we ..."
- Chelsea, September 2019