Rest & Relaxation Package
Escape to Stoneridge with our Rest & Relaxation Package, available until 31st October - perfect for a romantic break or girls' weekend in Queenstown.
Feel like treating yourself or a special person to an indulgent getaway? Enjoy an escape full of pampering and indulgence with our Rest & Relaxation Package - we're offering a 20% discount on a two-night stay, two complimentary 60-minute relaxation massages in the comfort of your room and a bottle of bubbles in our outdoor hot tub so you can truly relax and unwind. And don't worry about getting up early - we'll also treat you to late check-out on your day of departure.
Rest & Relaxation Package Includes
- 20% discount on a two-night stay in the Lodge, Cottage or Retreat
- Complimentary cooked and/or continental breakfast each morning, served with barista coffee
- Two complimentary 60-minute relaxation massages in the comfort of your room
- 25% discount on any additional spa treatments at Stoneridge
- Bottle of bubbles to enjoy in the outdoor hot tub on a day of your choosing
- Complimentary wine and local cheeseboard each afternoon
- Late check-out of 12.00pm on your day of departure
- Complimentary airport transfers on request
- Concierge service to help you make the most of what Queentown has to offer during your stay with us
- Option to add private dining at Stoneridge - $147pp + GST for five courses
Book three or more nights and also receive a complimentary 'Trust the Chef' five-course dinner for two on a night of your choosing.
Enter promo code 'RELAX' when booking to select this package, or contact our reservations team for more information.
Available until 31st October 2020 for new bookings only. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Massage and dinner bookings are subject to availability and 48 hours' notice may be required to guarantee a booking.
"We recently had our wedding in Stoneridge Chapel and our experience there went way beyond our expectation. Both the Chapel and the Estate are so stunning and fabulous, and we had t..."
- Jeremy, February 2020