Terms and Conditions
Stoneridge Estate Lodge/Cottage
Booking Terms and Conditions
Reservations, Deposit and Confirmation
- A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required to secure your reservation as per the Cancellation policy (see below). (Full tariff may be required during peak season.)
- The balance is due upon departure. During peak season full payment may be debited prior to arrival in accordance with the booking policy.
- All tariffs and rates described within this booking are stated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Tariff excludes New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
- All bookings will result in an automated acknowledgment and will then be confirmed based upon availability.
- The client agrees to a pre-authorised block to their credit card below equivalent to one room night’s accommodation, for security against any occurrence of damage.
- Personal cheques or American Express are not accepted. Credit card payments attract a 4% commission charge. (Not applicable for Retreat guests).
Statutory Holidays Surcharge
- A 15% surcharge will apply to reservations on New Zealand Statutory Holidays. Please check here.
- Deposit is refundable, less a $100.00 administration fee per night if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to arrival. 50% of full tariff will be deducted if cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to arrival. 100% of full tariff will be deducted if cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to arrival. During peak season, 1 November – 30 April, the full tariff will be incurred unless any room nights are resold.
We recommend travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances resulting in cancellations.
Privacy of Credit Card Information
- Credit card details entered are securely encrypted and all payments processed through this website is done through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway. (Payment Express Services - DPS).
- Minimum stay (two nights) applies for all rooms between 15 December and 20 February. Except one night stay’s may be permitted upon a direct enquiry. 100% deposit might be required.
As Stoneridge has only four rooms, all of equal amenity, facilities and views of the Lake, in rare instances a booking of short duration can preclude a booking of multiple nights, whereby a room occupancy cannot be reallocated. In such circumstances, Stoneridge reserve the right to reallocate a room should the above preclude another booking.
Stoneridge does not offer self-catering facilities.
Breakfast is included and other meals can be provided by prior arrangement.
Breakfast is served from 7.30am - 10.00am.
Due to the inherent risks to children on the estate, children under 10 years of age are not catered for unless part of a ‘Lodge Booking.’
- Extra guests: adult $125 + GST, child $75 + GST per night.
Children above the age of 10 are charged full tariff.**
**This fee is applicable when extra guests are confirmed at time of booking. If extra guests are added to a room less than 24 hours prior to arrival, 50% of the room tariff will be charged for each extra guest.
Functions & Events Venue
- Stoneridge does periodically host dinner events at the south west end of the building. Whilst we do not anticipate any disruption to guests' enjoyment of facilities and amenity, as a courtesy we nonetheless wish to make guests aware of these.
- Stoneridge operates a boutique vineyard which requires vineyard work to be undertaken at certain intervals and avoiding direct sunlight. Vineyard work is organised as best possible to minimise any interruption or inconvenience to guests.
Check-in and Check-out Times
- Check in is from 3.00pm and check out is by 10.30am on the day of departure. Early check-in may be permitted by prior arrangement (subject to room availability), and will attract a $50.00 early check-in fee, as rooms require additional rostering of cleaning staff to accommodate these arrangements.
- A Room Registration Form requires a signed indemnity for all damage caused from a guest’s stay/occupation of the room.
Fine Dining Terms and Conditions
- Beverages are not included in the menu pricing.
- Stoneridge Estate is fully licensed and BYO is not available.
- One bill per couple/group. Personal cheques or American Express are not accepted. Credit card payments attract a 4% commission charge.
- Bookings are sometimes required at least 48 hours before and are confirmed upon receipt of a 100% deposit and subject to Chef availability.
- Bookings on New Zealand Statutory Holidays will incur a 15% Statutory Holiday surcharge. Please check here.
- If a booking is cancelled/modified less than 24 hours before arrival, 50% of the meal cost will be refunded.
- If you wish to change the timing of your reservation please advise at least 5 hours before by email email@example.com or phone 0274 843 606.
- Stoneridge Estate is not a public restaurant. However we do offer private dining / Candlelit Dinners by prior arrangement.
Dinners for two are hosted at Stoneridge Lodge (for Retreat guests, this is 150 metres from your accommodation). Complimentary transport will be available.
"I would just like to thank you again for our wonderful stay with you all. Undoubtedly you have a fabulous venue, pristine and away from the bustle of Queenstown, but it was your..."
- Steve Power - Dec 2017