Terms and Conditions
Accommodation, Dining & Spa Treatment Bookings
Reservations, Deposit, and Confirmation
- We require a 50% deposit and a valid credit card to confirm your reservation. The balance will be charged to the credit card provided 7 days prior to arrival or on check-out.
- All tariffs and rates described within this booking are stated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and include GST of 15%.
- All bookings will result in an automated acknowledgment and will then be confirmed based upon availability.
- The client agrees to a pre-authorized block to their credit card below equivalent to one room night’s accommodation for security against any occurrence of damage.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash and direct credit payments. No credit card charges apply for accommodation and lodge dining bookings.
Statutory Holidays Surcharge
A 15% surcharge will apply on food & beverage on NZ statutory holidays.
Standard Cancellation Policy*
If cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to arrival, the deposit is fully refundable. If cancellation is received within 30 days prior to arrival, a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total tariff will be charged. If cancellation is received within 7 days prior to arrival, a 100% cancellation fee will be charged. All cancellation requests must be made by email to email@example.com.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
If Queenstown or the city/town from which you are travelling is under government travel restrictions and this affects your ability to travel, we are able to amend your booking to an alternative date within 12 months of your original arrival date or hold the deposit as a credit to be used within 12 months. If you prefer to cancel in full, the above cancellation policy will apply.
Privacy of Credit Card Information
Credit card details entered are securely encrypted and all payments processed through this website are taken through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway.
If guests have a particular preference as to their preferred room, they are welcome to contact Stoneridge Estate to request this but specific room allocations cannot be guaranteed.
Breakfast & Afternoon Cheeseboards
The tariff includes a complimentary cooked and/or continental breakfast, served each morning in Stoneridge Lodge between 7.30am - 10.00am.
The tariff also includes one glass of wine per adult guest and a sharing cheeseboard each afternoon. Guests will receive a call to their room each afternoon between 4.30pm - 6.00pm to confirm if they would like to receive their afternoon platter. Wine and cheese may in some cases be served earlier or later in the day if requested by guests in advance, but this is subject to staff availability and is at the property's discretion.
Stoneridge does not offer self-catering facilities. Private dining and gourmet grazing platters/picnic lunches may be provided by prior arrangement for an additional cost - a minimum of 48 hours' notice may be required.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. A $250 fee will apply to any smoking inside the building.
Children & Families
Children under 10 are welcome at Stoneridge Estate but must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult.
Room Occupancy & Extra Guests
All guest rooms & tariffs are for double occupancy. Extra guests may be accommodated on request for an additional cost - see below. The Coronet Suite has an adjacent second bedroom with a double bed and a single bed which may be booked to accommodate up to two additional guests. In all other suites, a rollaway bed can be placed in the room to accommodate one additional guest.
- Extra guests (Lodge): adult $145; child (up to & including 10 yrs) $85 per night; infant (up to 2 yrs) $45 per night, plus $45 for portacot if required
- Extra guests (Retreat): adult $250; child (up to & including 10 yrs) $145; infant (up to 2 yrs) $45 per night, plus $45 for portacot if required
Adult and child tariffs above include a rollaway bed. These fees are applicable if extra guests are confirmed more than 24 hours prior to arrival. If extra guests are added to a room less than 24 hours prior to arrival, 50% of the room tariff will be charged for each extra guest.
Functions & Events Venue
- Stoneridge does periodically host functions at the southwest end of the Lodge, which has its own entrance and does not share any facilities with the Lodge. Whilst we do not anticipate any disruption to guests' enjoyment of our facilities and amenities, as a courtesy we nonetheless wish to make guests aware of this.
- Stoneridge operates a boutique vineyard which requires vineyard work to be undertaken at certain intervals and avoiding direct sunlight. Vineyard work is organized as best as possible to minimize any interruption or inconvenience to guests.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is from 3.00pm and check-out is by 10.30am on the day of departure. Early check-ins may be permitted by prior arrangement (subject to room availability), and will attract a $55 early check-in fee.
- Guests are required to complete & sign a Room Registration Form on arrival, which requires a signed indemnity for any & all potential damage caused by a guest’s stay/occupation of the room.
Lodge Dining Terms and Conditions
- Beverages are not included in the menu pricing.
- Stoneridge Estate is fully licensed and BYO is not available in the public areas.
- One bill per couple/group.
- Stoneridge Estate does not operate a public restaurant – candlelit dining is offered by prior arrangement only and is subject to chef availability. Advance notice of at least 48 hours is recommended for bookings.
- A 100% deposit is required to confirm your booking. Room deposits may be used as security for a dinner booking.
- Bookings on New Zealand Statutory Holidays will incur a 15% statutory holiday surcharge.
- If a booking is cancelled/modified less than 48 hours prior to the reservation time, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply unless the booking can be re-sold.
- All dinner sittings are at 6.30pm (for two hours). Additional charges will apply for staff personnel if bookings extend beyond two hours.
- Children may be catered for by prior arrangement. Please note that in order to preserve the fine dining experience and out of courtesy to any other guests dining, Stoneridge reserves the right to exclude any children at the manager's discretion in the event of noise or disruption.
- All dining is hosted at Stoneridge Lodge. For Retreat guests, this is approximately 150m from your accommodation.
Spa Treatment Terms and Conditions
- All treatment bookings are subject to therapist availability and 24 hours' notice may be required for bookings.
- Bookings are 100% non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours (for groups of 4 or more, 7 days' notice is required for cancellations).
- Under the COVID-19 Protection Framework, any guests receiving spa treatments at the red & orange levels are required to show a vaccine pass before their treatments. At green, vaccine passes are not mandatory providing that face coverings are worn.
"The team at Stoneridge made our elopement wedding so easy, and incredibly memorable. All involved were super lovely and we could not have hoped for a nicer bunch to spend our speci..."
- Jet, September 2019