Terms and Conditions
Stoneridge Estate Lodge/Cottage
Booking Terms and Conditions
Reservations, deposit and confirmation
- A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is required to secure your reservation as per the Cancellation policy (see below). (Full tariff may be required during peak season).
- All tariffs and rates described within this booking are stated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Tariff excludes New Zealand Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 15%.
- All bookings will result in an automated acknowledgment and will then be confirmed based upon availability.
Statutory Holidays Surcharge
- A 15% surcharge will apply to reservations on New Zealand Statutory Holidays.
- Deposit is refundable, less a $100.00 administration fee if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to arrival. 50% of full tariff will be deducted if cancellation is received less than 60 days prior to arrival. 100% of full tariff will be deducted if cancellation is received less than 30 days prior to arrival. During peak season, 1 November – 30 April, the full tariff will be incurred unless any room nights are resold.
We recommend travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances resulting in
Privacy of credit card information
- Credit card details entered are securely encrypted and all payments processed through this website is done through a certified PCI compliant payment gateway. (Payment Express Services - DPS).
- Minimum stay (two nights) applies for all rooms between 15 December and 20 February. Except one night stay’s may be permitted upon a direct enquiry.
As Stoneridge has only four rooms, all of equal amenity, facilities and views of the Lake, in rare instances a booking of short duration can preclude a booking of multiple nights, whereby a room occupancy cannot be reallocated. In such circumstances, Stoneridge reserve the right to reallocate a room should the above preclude another booking.
Stoneridge does not offer self-catering facilities.
- Breakfast is included and other meals can be provided by prior arrangement.
- Breakfast is from 7:30 am til 10 am
- Due to the inherent risks to children on the estate, children under 10 years of age are not catered for unless part of a ‘Lodge Booking.’
- Extra guests fee: adult $125 + GST, Child $75+ GST per night.
Children above the age of 10 are charged full rate.**
**This fee is applicable when extra guests are confirmed at time of booking. If extra guests are added to a room less than 24 hours to arrival, 50% of the room tariff will be charged for each extra guest.
Functions & Events Venue
- Stoneridge does periodically host dinner events at the south west end of the building. Whilst we do not anticipate any disruption to guest’s enjoyment of facilities and amenity, as a courtesy we nonetheless wish to make guests aware of these.
- Stoneridge operates a boutique vineyard which requires vineyard work to be undertaken at certain intervals and avoiding direct sunlight. Vineyard work is organised as best possible to minimise any interruption or inconvenience to guests.
Check in and Check out's times
- Check in is from 2.30pm and check out is by 11.00am on the day of departure. Early check in may be permitted by prior arrangement (subject to room availability), and will attract a $50.00 early check in fee, as rooms require additional rostering of cleaning staff to accommodate these arrangements.
- A Room Registration Form requires a signed indemnity for all damage caused from a guest’s stay/occupation of the room.
"I would like to thank our host Wayne for a wonderful stay. The accomodation exceeded our expectations and the hospitality was second to none. Breakfast was a delight the choices ..."
- Sara W., 9 May 2016