This suite has remarkable views over the vineyard, Lake Hayes and Mountains of Wakatipu. The furniture and décor has all earthy tones in keeping with the recycled handcrafted Jarrah furniture.
All bed suites are covered with fine Italian linen with drop backs and cushions which makes for our guests comfort and luxury experience. Located on the upper level, The Coronet suite offers an interconnecting option with double suite, ideal for couples with children.
- Original local art works from New Zealand artists
- Free WI FI
- Flat screen 48" TV with sound box and Bluetooth connectivity
- Private patio with coffee table and chairs
- Satellite TV
- Goose down duvets and pillow menu
- In-room safe
- Twin shower area
- Egyptian bed cotton linen with wool rest underlay
- Separate lunch room
- Separate day bed looking out at the pool
- Tea, Coffee making facilities in bar with complimentary refreshments
Important: Stoneridge Estate does not provide self catering accommodation. For catering purposes please note a minimum of 48 hour’s notice is required.
"Stoneridge Estate exceeded our expectations. We were greeted by Wayne who showed us around. Our room was massive, with views overlooking the vineyard and Lake Hayes - it was out of..."
- Vanessa - February 2017