Stoneridge Retreat offers luxury accommodation and pure indulgence for your stay in Queenstown.
Sitting high above the vineyards and magnificent grounds, the Retreat represents the very best of New Zealand, offering unparalleled views over New Zealand’s famous Lake Hayes and the majestic snow-capped mountain ranges beyond.
Our six luxury suites all have floor-to-ceiling glass windows and private balconies, with a central lounge, dining room and health and spa facilities, all thoughtfully designed to harmonise with the magical landscape and create a haven of peace and serenity. Leave the real world behind and unwind, relax and indulge in the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
Our sumptuous suites offer every indulgence, with super king-size beds, private balconies, open personal living spaces and capacious bathrooms with walk-in showers and decadent deep baths. Entertainment in the Suites is state-of-the-art, with 52” plasma televisions, SKY digital, integrated Netflix and complimentary high-speed wireless internet.
Every last detail has been carefully considered in the design of these suites, from the luxurious furnishings to the indulgent linen and fluffy pillows, with the aim of delivering an exclusive, unforgettable experience.
This enchanting location with every creature comfort is simply unforgettable.
Guests will experience:
Facilities included in the tariff
- Accommodation in a six bedroom retreat.
- A ground level lounge area with open gas fire and patio area overlooking Lake Hayes
- Cooked and/or Continental Breakfast each morning served with espresso coffee
- Light lunch and 3 course dinner prepared by your personal chef *
- Pre -dinner wine and cheese
- Personal Concierge/Retreat Manager
- Daily room service
- Wireless Internet Access
- Telephone, surround sound entertainment system with 52 inch plasma TV screen
- Balconies upstairs and downstairs
"I stayed here two nights and absolutely loved it. There is no reception area but the Lodge door magically opens when you drive up and there is someone there to greet you and show y..."
- Aroha - March 2018